Latest HYDE UNITED WITH WILLOW WOOD!
Hyde United Football Club have partnered with Willow Wood for a weekly community lottery!
HYDE UNITED WITH WILLOW WOOD!
Willow Wood are proud to announce a partnership with Hyde United Football Club for a joint community lottery with a prize fund of £1,500 each week.
Each entry into the lottery will cost just £2 and 80% of that will be ploughed straight back into grassroots football, with the remaining 20% coming to Willow Wood where it will help care for local people.
Pete Ainger, community & general manager of Hyde United said “Every penny raised through this joint lottery will be going to our local community. The whole of our share will be invested into our youth and community outreach programme; football can bring great benefits such as learning how to work as a team, health and fitness, and it’s great for both social and personal development. It really is a sport for everyone.
“We’re also really thrilled to be working with Willow Wood. Their care is second to none and we’re proud to be associated with them.”
Anthony Lord, head of income generation & marketing at Willow Wood agrees. “We’re all about living your life to the full, and this joint venture underlines that fact. We’re really looking forward to a long and successful association with a great local team.”
Full details of how to play will be coming soon.