Volunteering at Willow Wood is more than just a job; it’s a calling to help others.
Here at Willow Wood itself and within our retail operations, we currently have a wonderful team of over 600 volunteers, and there is always room for more!
If you already know where and how you would like to volunteer please complete our Volunteer Application Form now and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
f you'd like to find out more, please read on and if you still have any queries please contact email@example.com. Thank you.
There isn’t a department that would function as efficiently as it does without our volunteers continued support. Whether you’re answering the phone or gardening we have lots of great opportunities if you are interested in a voluntary position, and some of them are listed below:
- Day Hospice
- Hospice Shops
- Hospice Gardens
- Complementary Therapies
- Admin Staff
- Distribution Centre.
Not only is volunteering important to the Hospice, it is also highly beneficial for you.
- By volunteering with us, you can learn new skills and develop your knowledge.
- You can share your existing skills with other volunteers and our staff.
- You can meet new people, and benefit socially by working in a team.
- You can achieve satisfaction from giving something back to Willow Wood and the community.
- You help us raise the vital funds we need to enable us to care for our patients and their families.