In Patient Unit
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a caring nature, who can be there to support the nursing staff, patients and relatives whilst they are at the Hospice. This requires someone who can be sensitive to peoples needs and understanding of the nature of the Hospice.
- To act as ward receptionist
- To assist with a variety of tasks on the ward
- Serving refreshments, listening, reading, and chatting to patients
- Assist the ward staff to replenish supplies when required
- Support the ward staff with daily duties on the ward – non clinical
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A confident approach to patients and families, whilst showing understanding and respect
- Full training will be given.